Happy Mother's Day...

..to all you wonderful moms out there. We had a lovely day yesterday; Ron took Ben & I out to brunch at our favorite restaurant, the River Grille in Easton. He did very well, sleeping most of the time, and then quietly ate. Here's the stylin' boy back at home in his crib:Over the weekend, Ben stunned us senseless by sleeping through the night. That means from midnight to 7:15 a.m., and 10:45 pm to about 6:00 a.m. Stunned! We thanked him profusely for such a good night's sleep, although last night he awoke at 3 a.m., and after feeding went back to sleep at 5 a.m. Every day is different, and today he seems particularly under the weather and crying a lot.

Work has been a bit crazy, so I'm back at work (downstairs) while Ben gets to spend some quality time being looked after by his Opa (upstairs). I miss him terribly, but go upstairs to visit whenever I can, deadlines permitting.

My 6 week check-up with my doctor was uneventful and all is well. Must get back to work so I can get back to my boy. Hope you all are well and enjoying the spring! I also hope Mother's Day was pleasant for all those involved. As always, comments are welcome.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I miss you guys.
Ben: keep your folks in line will ya?!!!
Ron: Get back to work !!!!
M'Lady: use Draino if the Maltsupex doesn't work.... No!!! jus' kiddin'.
http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/otcdrugprofiles/drugs/fgotc144.shtml


Ni !!

Uncle MCDeadly

Popular posts from this blog

Here I Am!

Erm..., This is Food, Right?

Why, Yes, it HAS Been a Long Time Between Updates...