Ben entered our World on Sunday, April 2, 2006. This is where family and friends can get caught up on his latest adventures.
Birthday Celebrations
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
My God... it's full of stars..." Ben in pastina:Celebrating Ben's birthday at play group and his first cupcake: Party at our house on April 1st: More to come: pictures at Nonna's
Wow, we have been SO involved with work, school, life... I think I forgot all about this blog. So, just for laughs, I'm going to do this post in the manner of the previous posts. With Aunt Stephanie, June, 2021 Ben is now 15 and 3 months, measuring 5' 9.75". Getting to be such a big lad! He has finished his freshman year of high school, which was a total washout due to the hybrid program of being in school just two days a week, and online school for 3 days. So. He made it through a lousy year of wearing masks all day in school, but was at least able to get together with friends on occasion. We're seeing what can be done about returning to school for 5 days a week and optional masks. Fingers crossed. Ron and Ben had the 'rona early last year and recovered quickly. I had a very mild case the following week, just felt like a cold. Picture from September 2019 after Ben broke his left arm for the second time, skateboarding. Ben loves playing sports and...
We are in full Fall mode here in Pennsylvania... Just last weekend it was in the 80's; add a bit of rain and see the temperatures drop into the 50's and 60's! Being fair skinned and all, I was really kinda tired of the heat. Ben doesn't really mind, as long as he gets to run around outside. So! I know it's been quite a while since my last post - hey, we're busy and it's hard to find the time. I'm sure you will all understand. Ben saw his pediatrician, Dr. B, last week and all went well. He's 33" tall, 24.5 pounds: above average for height and below average for weight (that's my lean boy). He's gotten 16 teeth, had two immunizations and cried most of the time during the appointment. Everything else looks just great. Dr. B asked how many words he's saying, and I know it's terrible, but we haven't kept track. He hasn't begun phrases or sentences yet, but he can say a number of words. I'll try to include them all here, b...
Ben turned 3 months old on Sunday, July 2. Holy cow, the time does fly! He celebrated by rolling over on Friday morning (July 7th) for the first time from belly to back. He has since done this nearly every day, and usually seems surprised and annoyed, of all things. We both got to see him do this on Sunday while we were outside at a picnic, so we were pretty excited. He can't roll the other way yet, but I'm sure he'll eventually get the hang of it. He's sleeping well through the night, getting up at the earliest at 6:30 a.m, but usually between 7:00 and 9:30 a.m. He's making more sounds and looks like he's really trying to talk. We talk back to him, mimicing the sounds he makes, talking and singing to him all the time. He hasn't laughed out loud yet (just in his sleep), although when he smiles, he opens his mouth all the way like a soundless laugh. He gurgles and makes bubbles, hasn't quite gotten the hang of swallowing his saliva. He's grasping thi...
Comments