2009 Trike-a-Thon to benefit St. Jude's Children's Hospital

Ben will be riding tomorrow in the 2009 Trike-a-Thon to benefit St. Jude's Children's Hospital. While that may sound adventurous, it involves riding a tricycle for as many laps as possible within 2 minutes during his gym class. Ben hasn't really gotten the hang of the tricycle yet - his teachers say it is not one of his favorite activities - so we're hoping he can complete at least one lap. His teacher said they would help out the kids who aren't proficient on Tricycle yet. ;)

If you would like to sponsor Ben, that would be great - please let me know if you would like to sponsor a dollar amount per lap or a flat donation. His school also has receipts for tax purposes so I can get these for you if you choose to sponsor.

PLEASE don't feel obligated to sponsor him. Really. Christmas is coming up and some people feel the recession strain a bit keenly. I sent an e-mail and then thought I should post this here. I forgot to include pictures with the e-mail...

I need to get the donations to his school by December 2nd. Any checks should be made payable to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope all of you are well. We're busy and Ben continues to grow like a weed! He's 40.25" tall and his teachers say he excels in language and vocabulary. We're working on name and letter recognition, but he can name 8/10 colors. He's happy, healthy and funny. We're so blessed to have him in our lives!

Be well and I hope to see you all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here I Am!

Erm..., This is Food, Right?

Happy Father's Day